1. Homeopathy and Biophotonics by Prof. Dr. Traian D. Stanciulescu
2. The Utility of Prions by Lev Z. Osherovich and Jonathan S. Weissman
3. Hyperthermia in cancer treatment: current and future prospects.
4. The Principle That Makes Homeopathy Scientifically Possible by Alex Hankey, Ph.D.
5. Heating the patient: a promising approach? by J. van der Zee
6. The effect of induced hyperthermia on the immune system.
7. Hyperthermia Enhances CD95-Ligand Gene Expression in T Lymphocytes1
8. Medical Ozone and Cancer by Ed McCabe
9. Ozone Research Center Cuba
10. Pulsed magnetic field therapy for osteoarthritis of the knee by Nicolakis P,
11. Hyperthermia in oncology.
12. [Principles, technology and indication of hyperthermia and part body hyperthermia].
13. Basic principles in hyperthermic tumor therapy.
14. Patterns of microbial colonization in primary root canal infections by SIQUEIRA Josť F
15. PATHOGENESIS OF APICAL PERIODONTITIS AND THE CAUSES OF ENDODONTIC FAILURES by P.N.R. Nair
16. Plaque and systemic disease: a reappraisal of the focal infection concept.
17. The biologic rationale of hyperthermia.
18. Interactions between hyperthermia and cytotoxic drugs.
19. Bacteriology of dental infections.
20. Bacteremia in conjunction with endodontic therapy.
21. Anaerobic bacteremia and fungemia in patients undergoing endodontic therapy: an overview.
22. Dental infections and coronary atherosclerosis.
23. Relationships between chronic oral infectious diseases and systemic diseases.
24. Pleomorphic Bacteria as a Cause of Hodgkins Disease (Hodgkins lymphoma):Alan R Cantwell, Jr., M.D.
25. Root canal treatment and general health: a review of the literature.
26. Are There Naturally Occuring Pleomorphic Bacteria in The Blood of Healthy Patients?
27. The focal infection theory: appraisal and reappraisal.
29. Oral infections and systemic disease--an emerging problem in medicine.
A significant amount of Biological Medicine research is conducted in Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, Cuba, Mexico, and other countries outside the United States. Most of these studies are published in languages other than English. However, among those published many English abstracts exist. The US government also provides a few informative research sites for various types of biomedical articles.
Institutes of Health
Bethesda, Maryland 20892 USA
Other Sites of Interest: